Friday, April 15, 2016

Sketch Saturday #408 (Robyn's Fetish Sponsor)

Hello and happy weekend crafty friendsl!
 It's time for another weekly sketch 
at Sketch Saturday.  We have a terrific sponsor
 this week...Robyn's Fetish!


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More 
is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice 
to the winner of this challenge.

Here is sketch #408:

and here is my card using the fabulous sketch
and a sponsor image called Perfect Pair

I printed the image on designer paper (doodlebug designs)
and then colored in some of the parts 
(arms, cheeks, stems & leaf) with distress markers 
before fussy cutting it to add to my panel.
Did you notice the pear pattern on the paper? 
Fun huh?!  I think so :o)

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges - April 2016
The Brown Sugar Challenges #194 Anything Goes

Please go check out the lovely designs the rest 
of the Sketch Saturday DT gals have made
for your inspiration this week too.  And then
I hope you will decide to join us with your
own fabulous creation!  
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy craftin'! D

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    love your card,it's so pretty,
    thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenge and sketch saterday
    hugs Lisbeth DT BSC and sketch saterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image :-) Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you again soon, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!