Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sketch Saturday #388

Hi! I'm happy that you are here to visit met today!
It's time for another awesome weekly sketch at 
This week our wonderful sponsor is 

Here's Sketch #388
and here's my card using it (I flipped the orientation)

I'm quickly catching up on my Christmas cards for the season
so I have enough to send out to friends and family this year.  
This was a very quick card to put together.  The main image
is created using a 2-Step Stamping process. I really love the 
look of this type of stamping.  For those of you who are new to 
this - first you stamp the main outline of the image and then
there are stamps that "fill in" the rest of the image. So in this 
case there was a stamp that filled in the leaves and another that 
filled in the petals.  It doesn't have to be perfect - that's part
of the charm of it.  Almost looks watercolored don't you think? 

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #171 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
I hope that you will go visit the rest of my lovely teammates at 
Sketch Saturday and see what they've made too! 
And then....I hope you will play along with us too!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the color combo you have on your card Danielle great Image and graet colored. The add of the dots is cute , clever idea Danielle...
    Many thanks for joining us at ATSM his week
    we hope to see you again next week :)
    hugs,
    Monika (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love that image paired with the striped paper - it's stunning and really sticks out in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning Christmas design!! Love the Vintage feel of the images! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that pretty poinsettia!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!