Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps - New Release Tuesday - Snowmen Family

Hello - happy you are here to visit me today!
Tuesday's are New Release days at Bugaboo
and Jodi has created another adorable digital stamp for
all of us called "Snowmen Family" - take a look: 

I colored this fun group with my copic markers, added 
them to an embossed panel and finished with a swirly
snowflake corner die and some sparkly rhinestones. 
Didn't I tell you... they are ADORABLE - right?!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sparkle, Bling and Embellish
Papertake Weekly - Let it Snow

I hope you are having a fabulous day! 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


3 comments:

  1. Great new image. Love your colors and the embossing in the background.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The snowmen family image is so cute and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining in our "Sparkle, Bling & Embellish" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!