Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Cardmaking Day - Take 3

Hi again! 
I'm back to share another card in honor of
World Cardmaking Day.  Did you know that 
there are several special challenges going on 
in honor of this day AND KK's 4th anniversay?

This is  my card for Challenge #5 - Sentiment Only

I'm using one of the fabulous Halloween Trinkets
from Kraftin' Kimmie on this card.  I've embossed it 
and then used a circle punch to pop it out.  
Very bright - wouldn't you say :o)
There are prizes to be won so I hope you will join us too!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crazy for Challenges - Halloween Treats
and

Thanks for visiting me again today! Hugs D

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!