Thursday, June 11, 2015

Catch the Bug "Oldie but Goodie" Thursday

Hello friends! Happy Thursday!
I'm enjoying my term as a Guest Designer 
for Bugaboo Digi Stamps very much. 
Thursdays are "Oldie But Goodie" days at 
Catch the Bug Challenge blog and today 
I have the opportunity to share a graduation card
that I made for my cousin's daughter using an 
Oldie But Goodie digital image called "Ava grad dipolma".

I chose this image because it reminded me of the graduate
with her long dark hair and sweet face.  Fortunately she
loved it and it has a place of honor on her table for a while :o)

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Alphabet Challenges - H is for Hats and/or Handbags
The Crafter's Cafe #120 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today to visit me! Hugs D

3 comments:

  1. Danielle, Beautiful job color up this image. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava is one of my favorites and you have colored her beautifully. Wonderful bold colors and great shadow to ground her (one thing I always forget to do)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!