Saturday, June 27, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - June Photo Inspiration

Good Saturday morning peeps!
It's time for another new and FUN challenge
and this time it's a Photo Inspiration theme.

Create a crafty project that takes some element of this 
gorgeous photo and share it with us.  It could be the sky,
beach, vacation, wedding, colors...what ever inspires you
(please tell us what it is if it isn't obvious).



I went with the most obvious inspiration of this photo
and created a wedding card.  The Bugaboo digital image
I used is called "Make it Snappy - Congratulations"


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday "Anything Goes"

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
I hope that you will join us this week at Catch the Bug
and share your fabulous creation with us.  Please go check 
out the work of the other talented ladies this week.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Danielle. Love the coloring of the couple. The white clothes looks fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your coloring always wonderful dear Danielle...
    the soft blue on the sentiment is perfecto
    and the LOVE banner coupon also perfect there
    that heart tag is adorable on your card
    funtastic card Danielle
    I am happy to work as GDT with you too
    and enjoy your time at Bugaboo
    your comment always make me smile and happy
    thanks for being such a lovely lady Danielle
    we continue to visiting each other please
    I love your cards
    hugs, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You colored this image beautifully Danielle, and the colors of your papers match those of the photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!