Sunday, May 3, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - Stella Says Sketch #309

Oh my goodness....I'm so embarrassed!
I'm wayyyyy late posting my Guest DT card for this week's 

I just plain forgot. How bad is that??
I guess my only excuse is that I'm not used to posting
a card on Sunday since most of my DT posts are on Wednesday
and Saturday (except for New Releases).  Well....
that and I did just turn 50 so my memory just ain't what it used to be!

So... let's get to showing you the newest sketch

and my card using it with "Gus Fish Whisperer


Ack.... don't you just LOVE Gus??!
He's so crabby and cute at the same time.
This particular image makes me think of my father-in-law Walter.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - #244 Crazy Egg Challenge "Anything Goes"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - "Anything Goes"
The Outlawz - Twisted Thursday Challenge w/twist "Anything Goes"
Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog #142 - Make Your Mark

I hope that you will decide to play along this time
for Stella Says Sketch Challenge #309.   There are some
other really great cards by the bugaboo team that you
might like to see too.  Please go pop in there and say "hi".

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

11 comments:

  1. Oh how fun, love the sentiment with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the blue surround to the image, and he sure does look cute. Hope all is well with you Danielle and always great to see you at Atsm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabby card, Danielle! Super coloring and those DPs are SO perfect with this image. And I love Gus!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing - fabulous colouring.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgosh D, I love Gus, he makes me smile. You have outdid this one for sure....awesome job. Colored so well and the paper is awesome too. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coloring of this fun Gus image, Danielle! Love he coordinating papers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those bugaboo stamps are so fun aren't they.
    You've coloured them brilliantly
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous Danielle… what a wonderful image and sentiment…really made me smile! your colouring is awesome and the papers are very scrummy!
    I'm 53 and my memory is dreadful at the moment… hope it's temporary!! Lol
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card cracks me up! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! What a fabulous image and your colouring, as always, is superb. Love the fishing theme. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    congrats on your 50th birthday too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!