Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sketch Saturday #345 - My Snowman

Hello again dear friends and followers!
Saturday are a busy day for me this month
with 3 DT posts for 3 fabulous challenges.
If you are looking for my MTTC#276 post - click here
For my Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge post - click here

This post is for Sketch Saturday #345
and not only do we have another terrific sketch 
to spark your creative MOJO, 
we have a great sponsor this week:

 The prize this week is $12.00 to spend in the
 Sami Stamps Store.

Here's our fabulous Sketch #345 by Alex

and my card using "My Snowman" from Sami Stamps

We still have plenty of snow where I live,
however the last couple of days have been in the forties
and we went from lots of snow to lots of ice  - boo :o(
We haven't even been out yet to  make a snowman 
as I've been so busy at work lately.  Kind of hoping for 
another great snow so we can make a snowman like this one :o)

I am entering this card in the following challenges
613 Avenue Create Challenge #107 "Anything Goes" (no extra option)
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #216 - Winter Blues
4 Crafty Chicks #230 "Best Friends"
Papertake Weekly - Get in Shape
 (3 or more shapes - circle, rectangle, square, snowflakes)
The Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings "Let it Snow"

I hope that you will go visit the other lovely ladies
 on the Sketch Saturday team and see their gorgeous creations
using Sketch #345.  We'd love to see your creations liked up too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. I love how you've highlighted the cute image. The snowflakes pop. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, What a beautiful card using Sami Stamps! We would love to see you post your card at our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Thank you,
    Grandma Bonnie
    Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of DPs and such a decorative snowflake border! It's a really lovely take on the sketch, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image! I love, love the sentiment you used. The pattern papers are just fabby. The snowflakes are a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Best Friends Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one huge snowman! Love your paper choices too, Danielle. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Danielle and I love the colours you used!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!