Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Time to Craft Challenge #260 "White on White"

Hello crafty friends!
Here it is the last weekend of Septermber.
Did it go by as fast for you as it did for me?
So...it's time for another weekly challenge at My Time to Craft (MTTC).
This week MTTC Challenge #260 is 'White on White'.

We want to see your crafty creations where everything is white except
the image or sentiment.  All white background & embellishments is the key.

Here's my card to inspire you this week:

I think the key to white on white cards is to create 
texture and dimension to help keep it from being boring.
On my card I used an embossing folder, some white twine
white sequins & tiny clear rhinestones.
I'm happy with how it turned out - I hope you like it too :o)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #90 Anything Goes
w/optional Create Your Own Challenge (see below)
where I used (in order of columns) - bling
sentiment, solid color paper, sequins, baker's twine.


Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #114 CAS
ABC Christmas Challenges - S for Something Festive
Creative Card Crew - 71 Twine

The rest of the lovely and talented team at MTTC have also 
made some gorgeous' White on White' cards for your inspiration.
Please go visit them and say "hi" and then link up 
your own gorgeous creation. I can't wait to see what you make!
Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D  


14 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Oh do I want this embossing folder! Love how you used it for this WoW design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful white-on-white Christmas card Danielle. Love the addition of the sparkle from the sequins and rhinestones!! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Danielle this is stunning, such the perfect white on white card and what a lovely sentiment. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this white scene - so cute and such great texture! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for joining 613 Ave Create challenge this week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this gorgeous white on white design, Danielle! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle this is absolutely gorgeous for our challenge this week, I love the embossing.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so have got to get me that embossing folder! Love all the little details you've added as well and what a sweet sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Danielle. This is so beautifully elegant. Great embossing! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas card, love the white on white look. Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this hun, its perfect white on white!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our twine challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Big Hug

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!