Saturday, September 27, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #249 - Sketch

Hello sweet friends and followers - hope you are all doing well.
It's time for another fabulously FUN challenge at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!!


Sadly this is my last post as a Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest - sob!
I've had so much fun this month getting to know Kimmie and the 
other wonderful Krafty Gals.  They are such a wonderful bunch
and I feel so blessed to have won the opportunity to be a guest
designer this past month.  Thanks so much Kimmie and Gals!

So...back to the challenge this week.  Our hostess is Krafty Girl Stephanie!!
 And because you love sketches so much, her challenge is another SKETCH!!


Isn't it a great one?! So  many possibilities!
I LOVE sketches and am one of those crafters who tend
to stick pretty close to the sketch.

Here's my card for this week's challenge using "Perfect Poison":
With Halloween right around the corner I decided it would be fun to make a card 
using this awesome image for the occasion.  My daughter really liked how I
made the green glow around her - like she had already drank some of her potion.  
I also made the cocktail sparkly but it's difficult to see in this photo.
I used some of my stash of older papers and the black lace ribbon.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC39 - Halloween/Fall
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Challenges Twisted Thursdays - Anything Goes w/AG twist
Inky Impressions IIC 178 - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef Challenge #48 Anything Goes
Love to Create Challenge #134 Fussy Cut
Divas by Design - Pretty in Glitter

I'd love for you to join the  Kraftin Kimmie challenge #249 this week.
You could WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop!! Show us your stuff!!

Don't forget the FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS at 25-50% OFF!
And this weekend is your last chance to scoop up the September Gimme Kimmies Kit with ALL the new stamp sets together at a discount!!

Please go check out the wonderful creations by the Krafty Girls and Guests this week!
You'll be very glad that you did!
Til next time...hugs and happy kraftin’! D

7 comments:

  1. Very cute - love her green glow :-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Danielle! super cute card, fabulous coloring! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Super sweet image and design. Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just too darn cute!!! I love your sweet Halloween girl and that drink...so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on Halloween card I love the image! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I just love this project! Amazing coloring! Love the DP!Thanks for playing at the stamping chef! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Halloween card, love her bit of crazy look and that DP with spiders that make it crawl all over my body. They're definitely better on paper than IRL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!