Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hoooo Loves You???

Hello friends and followers, hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  
I have a card to share with you today for the weekly challenge at 
My Time to Craft - Challenge #244  Up, Up and Away.
That would cover anything up in the sky....aeroplanes, helicopters,etc.
If you use birds or butterflies etc...they must be main focus of creation!

Here's my DT card - using birds as the main focus:
Digital image by Deedee's Digis - Stamp of the Month "Under Your Wing"

My daughter hasn't seen this card yet.  I'm going to lay it on her pillow one morning
after she leaves for school so that she has a surprise when she gets home.
She is such a sweet girl.  Being her Mama is one of the greatest joys in my life!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
(a progressive challenge where you can earn a fee digital image each month 
for participating.  I've loved each one that I've received so far). 
Digi Galore - Flowers
Sister Act #52 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #173 - Use Ice Cream Colors
(mine are chocolate, maple nut, coffee, lemon and orange sherbet)
I hope you will go visit the other lovely ladies on the MTTC team 
and see what they've made to share with and inspire you this week. 
We'd love to see your Up, Up and Away creation in our gallery this week!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

8 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful and bright with those pretty flowers and papers! Your daughter is going to love it!
    Thanks for playing along with Deedee's April progressive challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, I bet your daughter loves it, Hope you have a super weekend, Love Hazel (didos) xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a sweet card and even sweeter treat for your daughter. The papers and flowers all help to bring out this precious image. So glad you could play along with Deedee's Digi Of The Month. Hope to see you again next month. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a feast for the eyes this card is, Danielle! I love how you colored the owls "ice cream colors," and those fun, floral papers you used. All the extra flower accents around the image really give this life. What a treasure this will be for your daughter to find on her pillow. Our children are such blessings, aren't they? Thanks so much for joining us again for this month's challenge at Deedee's Digis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgoodness! I love all those wonderful flowers surrounding these little guys! Precious card and so glad you would play along with us at Deedee's Digis!
    Your daughter is going to be so surprised and love the card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous hun, love the image & the papers you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!